- PHREEQC version 3.4.5 with (adapted) Notepad++ version 6.6.9: phreeqc3.Installer.exe.
See release notes for what's new and debugged.
For running in linux or on the Apple, install virtualbox by ORACLE.
A windows version from XP onwards will work fine, but on XP you may have to install .NET4 from
The manuals, the new Pitzer.dat and the updated help file are installed automatically by the Installer.
- PHREEQC 3.4 Help: phreeqc.chm. NOTE... Do not open the file, first right-click on the saved file, select Properties, Unblock, Apply, OK. Then, open it, left-clicking on the file.
- PHREEQC Manual for version 3: manual3.pdf.
- Model equations from the PHREEQC Manual for version 2 (1999): manual2_eqns.pdf.
- New: calculate the effects of an electrical field on the diffusion of cations and anions, see : electro-migration and electro-remediation, principles.
- From 2015: Pitzer database for Na-K-Mg-Ca-Ba-Cl-CO2-HCO3-SO4-H4SiO4 at high T and P: zipped appendix to the paper, with examples and input files with data useful for checking geochemical codes that aim at calculating water-rock interaction at high T, P, and ionic strength.
- Archive: Source code and databases.